Thursday, May 18

Today is a dragging kind of day...

It's only 9:30 and already I feel like I've been at work for 5 hours... I have so much tedious stuff to do, and all of it needed to get done weeks ago but I never have time to do this stuff because there is always "this has to be done right now" stuff and so things like filing, and creating folders for new files, and organizing the employee files, and updating the QA/QC manual (and I could go on and on) just gets pushed back again and again and again until I am buried under stacks- literal STACKS- of filing and piles of papers waiting for folders to be filed in... not to mention that I don't really have a filing system in which to file because we here at where I work can't seem to actually approve a final version of a revamped filing system... at least today it is SUNNY. Well, so far. J Please God, keep it sunny today, please?

Sorry I've been so lacking in posts... haven't felt inspired to do much of anything lately... except I have worked a lot at cleaning and organizing and actually unpacking and decorating my bedroom in the last week. That feels good to wake up to.

Only one more day until Friday!

 

1 comment:

  1. Maybe its Spring Fever. I'm proud that you have unpacked some more. Now your video is out of date. ;) Anyway, what does that John Elway poster in your hall say? I forgot when I was trying to mention it to Rog a while back.

    ReplyDelete