Friday, May 11

Shedd update...

…Thanks, but no thanks.

*sigh*

I will be writing a bit more about that later, but I'm at work (my last day at the Rotary International Headquarters- very cool) and can't write more than that. But just wanted to let people know that I was not selected for the position for which I applied. I kinda' figured, but now it's official.

Thanks for all your prayers, and continue to pray for me as I pray for you! Hey- anything specific you want me to pray for, leave a comment or shoot me an email.

I'm heading to Indiana on the last train out tonight after work. Looking forward to seeing family. Not so much looking forward to losing a pet. More later. Love you all.

2 comments:

  1. OK...so you need to do a new post. This one still makes me sad. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I wasn't kidding. You need to post. take a picture of your toes and post it. Something...please

    ReplyDelete