Friday, May 2

MORE PICTURES! (of the school)

Now there are some pictures of the school! How exciting!
This will help me feel better about writing for a solid hour yesterday morning and having everything disappear from my screen as i'm literally typing my closing. It's nowhere to be found. i was in such a state yesterday that i must admit, after losing an hour's worth of writing to you all, a few tears of frustration were shed. (this was not the computer's fault- it was Blogger's...)

Anyway, some pics of our new school. we feel a little like we live here. Click the link below to see all the pics BIG and read the descriptions.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you lost your post! Thanks for the pictures. We've been supporting the school for several years now, but I don't think I've seen such clear pictures of it before. :)

    Send me your vonage number, will you, please?

    ReplyDelete