Monday, February 26

I got my Test Scores!

And i PASSED!!! Praise Jesus!!!

Not only did i pass, but i did so with flying colors! I needed 240 out of 300 to pass the biology content exam i took January 28. I got 279!

The results page i got in the mail today breaks the composite score (279) into the categories that were covered and gives what score i got in each of those categories. I feel the need to share. *grin*

Science and Technology 278 (out of 300)
Life Science 290
Physical Science 250
Earth Systems& the Universe 280
Cell Biology, Heredity, Evolution 275
Organismal Biology and Ecology
300

Yes, a perfect score in one category! that makes up for the lowest score of 250 in PHYSICS! (oh, the bane of physics over my life- will it never end???) hee hee

actually, physical science really could have bit me in the butt, seeing as how you have to hae 240 or more in each category, not only the composite score. so, if i'd gotten less than 240 in that i would not have passed. so THANK GOD for that 250!

Thanks to all who prayed for me concerning this test! NExt big date is March 9, when i will learn if i've been invited, wait listed, or declined by the Chicago TEaching Fellows program.

No comments:

Post a Comment