Tuesday, March 27

Life is Good

So, i haven't been blogging as much- i guess since things are better i'm not freaking as much, therefore this is not the catharsis it was when i WAS deperately freaking.

i am at a temp job on lunch and so this will be brief, but i wanted to update everyone on life and give a big huge praise and thanks to God Almighty, who really IS a provider! okay so i knew that in my head, but the last month was a test of that in my heart, and well, i guess since God doesn't need to pass any test, it was I who passed. GOD IS GOOD and i just wanted to publicly tell ya'll that! our bills are being paid (still not sure how), our spirits are being fed (ditto), and i have new carpet in my bedroom finally!!! (still haven't told ya'll that story- and i even have pics!)

pray now for: continued temp work for me; that cindy and i will be able to act as election equipment managers on april 17 and earn the $500 that goes with that (each); for my interview at Shedd Aquarium next tuesday (april 3) at 2:00 p.m. and the wisdom to decided whether i should take the position if it is offered to me (more on that later).

yep, those are the 3 big needs right now. thanks and i love you and am praying for you as well (i've been praying for other people MORE during this time of crisis for me- defense mechanism of "my life is overwhelming and there's nothing i can do but trust God, so instead of thinking about that, i will pray hard for everyone else in my life, near and far!)

"Rejoice in the Lord always; again i will say: Rejoice. the Lord is at hand; do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving, make your requests known to God. and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." Phil 4 (not sure of verses)

No comments:

Post a Comment