Wednesday, October 19

And it's official:

The World Series is coming to Chicago.
Still sounds very very strange to say.
And i'm not even a Chicago native.
I am so stinking excited. Go Sox.
(and thanks to my dad, i can say that i've seen the American League Champions play, and win.)
(i'm hoping to be able to say that i've seen the World Champions play...)
i tried to upload a pic, but i'm on my roommie's computer and blogger is behaving slightly different than it does on my pc... (she has a mac)... and although it lets me go through all the motions and tells me it uploaded, nothing happens. sorry. just imagine a picture of lots of very happy White Sox players slamming into each other in joyful hugs... yeah, you've got it.

1 comment:

  1. I guess I might be excited if the Rockies were in the Series...but I find baseball so utterly boring that unless I was going, then it would be pretty pointless. But hey, if I get free tickets to a game...I'd go.

    ReplyDelete